Friday, July 18, 2008

another day

I was prepared for an annoying day ahead this morning. So, before starting my day i again thought of having my now regular sessions of soul-searching and try to make sesne of all of it....that we call life.
So i started again - Life starts from nothing and end at nothing, its what we make of it, Its short, we get want we truly want, everything is just a 'thought and practice'; so.. nothing is impossible....n bla bla bla..!!
I sat back n re-checked my list of improvisations in life....i need to do so much ....correct so much ...and at the same time to be myself. how wud u relate to your existing one and the new one you can see coming ....how wud u merge and relate the idiosyncrasies of ur former and aspiring new self. well, thats the tough part....otherwise...it all started making sense to me now.
Good luck to me. Aray, but i also stopped beliving in luck as part of my new agenda...see i told u its not easy to change your outlook and start thinking differently.

No comments: